Friday, January 7, 2022

Christmas Birthday

A friend has twins that were born on Christmas Day so for the girl I sent her this card. I started by cutting my layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness then I stamped my image Cozy!! Stamp by PB with W plus 9 Design Studio pure color dye black ink then colored with Copic markers and then I restamped the image with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. Added some Tim Holtz distress oxide ink tumbled glass with Altenew ergonomic brush and used the bottom of my DIY snowdrift template and also added some color on the sky then added Charleston sequin mix by Catherine Pooler Designs and spritz Imagine Sheer shimmer craft spray sparkle when dry I mounted to piece of scrap of purple cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and then mounted to a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock. The message is from birthday classics December stamp set by Papertrey Ink with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink




No comments:

Post a Comment