Thursday, January 6, 2022

On the Twelve Day of Christmas

Feliz Día de Reyes or Happy Epiphany last Day of Christmas and until February 3rd no more celebrations for us.

These are the cards I made for my family for the holiday. Started with a piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then I wanted to use the Nativity square stencil by HA straight on my Make Art STAY-tion by Wendy Vecchi Ranger but the top lines were too thin lines and kept moving so I had to use Pixie spray on it and then started with Altenew ergonomic brush but was a bit hard to control so changed to Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush and Tim Holtz distress oxide ink tumbled glass, broken China, faded jeans, chipped sapphire after I removed the stencil I used black soot then I die cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and then I sprayed with my DIY mix of Imagine Sheer shimmer craft spray frost, Tim Holtz Distress spray stain picket fence and water when dry I mounted to a piece of glitzy glitter white core cardstock stack by DCWV die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B and then to a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful array, Yara, of the twelve days of Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing. I've enjoyed seeing each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lillian. Love Christmas and the Twelve days of Christmas are special.

    ReplyDelete