Saturday, January 8, 2022

Christmas Birthday

For the twin boy I made this card, I started by cutting my piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness then I stamped the image celebrating snow by PB with W plus 9 Design Studio pure color dye black ink masking the snowflakes then I colored with Copic markers and restamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then using my Altenew ergonomic brush and Tim Holtz distress oxide tumbled glass and my DIY template I did my background then mounted to a layer of scrap blue cardstock die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and to a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then added some snowflakes brads I got at Impress and finally added my message from birthday classics December stamp set by Papertrey Ink with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink





No comments:

Post a Comment