Saturday, January 1, 2022

On the Seventh Day of Christmas

Happy 2022! Hoping more people will get vaccinated so we can end this pandemic and we can all have a healthy life on that end.

Started with a piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then I die cut my two wine glasses from wine glass W&F die-namics by MFT then I stenciled the city scene stencil by Altenew with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush and Tim Holtz distress oxide inks black soot and then did the sky with salvage patina and using a detail blending blush by Altenew to go closed to the edge of the city scene; then I die cut my layer with A7 layers steel craft die by Waffle Flowers, also cut another layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock with same dies; to make my shaker I used MFT replenishments wine glass shaker pouches and micro bead from stash. Mounted to a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock. I stamped my message from two sets one wonderful stamp & cut by HA and the other Book Club from Altenew both with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and creative card for the New Year!! I also agree with you about getting everyone vaccinated! Don't these people realize, if we were all vaccinated, the virus would be GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn. We can only hope people realize vaccines will work end this pandemic

    ReplyDelete