Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

This project was a bit of a workout LOL somehow sponging background is never easy on my hand no matter what tool I use, I did the card with blending tools mainly because they're clean compare to sponges and I have a bit of OCD and don't like to get dirty when crafting. I know some people say if you don't get ink in your fingers is sign that you are not having fun well to me it's the opposite as I can't work on card with dirty hands first because more likely you'll be staining the papers you're touching and second it's distracting but that's just me! anyway I used bramble sunrise stamp by Memory Box with tuxedo black then I masked the sun both ways first to add the fossilize amber and then to add the purples. I used lavender fields, deep iris, midnight violet, dusty concord and soft lilac to go over the whole thing including the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment