Thursday, October 26, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project I have another simple Halloween card. I saw the idea on Pinterest and it was from Splitcoaststampers by Donidoodle. Then saw other cards using the same idea so don't know had the idea first, like all cards they were all a bit different so is mine :0)

I used wildflowers set by Hot of the Press with tuxedo black ink then I decided instead of die or punch to use a ribbon I had from The Paper Studio and my cats are dies by Poppy Stamps. The top cat is layered a few times to give it some dimension the bottom is just flat and of course since it's meant to be a Halloween card there is a spider hanging from the top cat which is part of web crawler stamp by Memory Box but since I had some jewel spider sticker by Memory Box on my desk and somehow they were always falling apart used the rhinestone from the sticker on my spider was just the perfect size. I gave my friends 3 options...using the stamp & rhinestone, the full jewel spider sticker or a spider brad






No comments:

Post a Comment