Sunday, October 22, 2017

Baby wipe flowers

I wanted to play with this Altenew set, lacy scrolls and well sometimes there is not too much to do with a bold stamp so decided to use the baby wipe technique. I ordered some distress reinkers, yes I don't own any reinkers as I do not reink my pads I rather buy new pads but figure since I have seen several things done with this inks that maybe I will try some of them (doubt it LOL) but having the reinkers at least I don't have an excuse right LOL anyway I ordered some general colors but more into fall colors as I like fall colors and got both regular and oxide that way I can see how both of them do. I had done this technique with regular dye ink reinkers and alcohol ink reinkers and TO ME I think, distress gave it a watercolor look I might be wrong but that's my thought and I'm sticking to it :0)

I also used Jennifer McGuire's idea of cutting off part of the card and mounting on foam and adding the message on that part. My message is smaller than hers so it doesn't go over the card but was good with it. It's handwritten designer cutting die by Little B






No comments:

Post a Comment