Saturday, April 14, 2018

Happy Birthday

Today is one of my dearest friends' birthday and was having a hard time making her a card I know hard to think that when she likes so many things it would be hard to make her a card. At the end this is what I made her

I used one of PPP sets, love this set it's so fun to play with. I used rhinestones from my stash to fill the balloons. She likes turquoise and purple so that's what I was trying to use. The twine was from my stash I believe both were bought at Impress but not 100% sure. The stitched square dies are from Stamps of Life. For my message on the left side were stamped with memorable moments set by SU with wilted violet ink and the message on the right is day to remember by Endless Creations also with wilted violet ink.

This card closed is 5.5x4.5 as I needed it to match my front panel




No comments:

Post a Comment