Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Shoebox Wednesday

For today's shoebox project, I made a simple thank you card. I had given a thank you card to one of my friends and all of them liked how I did the card so decided it would be a good card to have as project and since once again need to finish my donation box have to start working on cards 😊

The circle is 1-3/4" EK Success punch the anchor is a stamp by PSX stamped with crumb cake ink, the thanks is from the set heartfelt expressions by Heartfelt Creations stamped with ground espresso. Used my blending tool to add some crumb cake on the edge of the circle. Because I didn't pay attention how I was cutting my paper and my OCD some cards were one way others the other way ant that was ONLY because I wanted the anchors to match 😊 but in theory you really can't tell so it didn't matter it could go whatever way you liked best




No comments:

Post a Comment